Welcome to the Mercy Center
The Mercy Ministry is Prince of Peace's social concerns initiative for people in need of basic resources and assistance. Programs, educational events, timely information, and services are available to everyone in the community.
Mercy Center Information
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
We have over 20 programs where people can help serve the community or be served during their time of need.
Click on ministry name to learn more.
- Adopt a Family Program
- Agape Congress
- Brown Bag Lenten Project
- Community Garden Project
- Disaster Response Ministry
- Drive-Thru Food Distribution Program
- Emergency/Financial Assistance Program
- Food Pantry Programs
- Gabriel Project
- Gala & Golf Classic
- Harvest Ministry
- Meals-On-Wheels Grocery Delivery Program
- Mental Health Counseling
- Mission to Guatemala
- Prison Ministry
- Pro-Life Ministry
- Sandwich Makers Program
- School Supply Drive
- Sister Parish Relationship Committee (SPaRC)
- St. Joseph Foster Care Ministry
- Thanksgiving Loaves and Fishes Program
- Walking with Moms Project
Is there something else you're looking for?
Click below to view other resources and programs we offer to help people.